Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Come Back, I'll have cookies

Thanks for visiting my site. First let me assure my wife my blogs will be few and far between. Consider this blog as a supplement to Life With the Wisners, much like the dulche de leche in a Starbucks latte.


Now that I think about it, it's the dulche de leche the people want, not the actual coffee. So consider my blog the coffee and Janet's the syrup.

But that would imply that my blog has the substance and my wife's is the artificial flavor.

hmmmm.....this hole is getting deeper.

Did I mention how wonderful my wife is?

1 comment:

Ynaffit said...

Hey, I stumbled across your wife's bloge months ago and read your sweet love letter to her in the airport.... I have also enjoyed reading her stories as well. I am excited to read yours!